Attending conferences can be one of the best things you can do for your business. However, attending conferences can be an expense or an investment, depending on how you approach it. As an entrepreneur, you’ll want to be wise in investing in these events, and you’ll also want to do everything to get the most out of them. Having said this, you can go to a great event and get very little out of it if you are not prepared.
I fell into this trap during my early years as an entrepreneur when I didn’t know what to do before going to a conference. It led me to lost opportunities in learning new things and making connections with other entrepreneurs, mentors or leaders.
In this episode of the EntreMD Podcast, I’ll share how I found ways to make the most out of attending conferences and how to use them and approach conferences as an investment that will help you create massive success in your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The way ultra-successful people think about conferences.
- Two things you must decide on before you even leave your home for the conference.
- How to show up at a conference if you will get the most out of it.
- The most important thing I do before I leave a conference.
- The kinds of returns I have had from attending conferences.
If you need help either discovering your zone of genius or figuring out how to present it to the world, you need to join the EntreMD Business School. Enrollment is closed for now, but you can join the waitlist for the grand reopening, and in the meantime, listen and apply what I’m sharing on the podcast.
If you loved this episode of The EntreMD Podcast, I invite you to join my signature subscription program EntreMD On Demand, giving you access to a library of business courses designed to help you thrive as a physician entrepreneur!
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to build a business that lets you live life and practice medicine on your own terms, check out the EntreMD Business School!
- Email me
- YouTube Channel
- EntreMD Business School Testimonials
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by commenting below.