Burnout is no stranger to the entrepreneurial journey, but what if you could strategically dodge it? That’s right – there’s a way to significantly diminish the risk of burnout and simultaneously improve your productivity! The secret lies in an age-old principle; the Pareto principle or the 80-20 rule. As we uncover how this principle works, you’ll learn how to identify the vital 20% of your tasks that result in 80% of your success. More importantly, we’ll guide you on how to ensure that most of your time is dedicated to these vital tasks.
We’re not stopping there. We’ll also discuss how to apply this productivity-boosting rule to amplify both your business and personal life. From increasing your offers to finding more people to engage with, we’ll explore the crucial activities that can steer you towards your goals. By focusing on that golden 20%, you can achieve bigger and better results in less time.
When you are ready to work with us, here are three ways.
1. EntreMD Business School Advance – If you are looking to make a 180 turnaround in your business in 180 days, this is the program for you.
2. EntreMD Business School Grow – This is our year long program with a track record of producing physician entrepreneurs who are building 6, 7 and 7+ figure businesses. They do this while building their dream lives!
3. EntreMD Business School Scale – This is our high-level mastermind for physicians who have crossed the seven figure milestone and want to build their businesses to be well oiled machines that can run without them.
More from me:
COMMUNITY: EntreMD Private Group on Facebook
Join a group of physicians who have decided to build profitable businesses, so they have the freedom to live life and practice medicine on their terms.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/drunachukwu
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drunachukwu
TikTok – https://email@example.com
LinkedIn – www.linkedIn.com/in/druna
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@DrUnachukwu
WORK WITH ME
EntreMD Business School – https://www.entremd.com/business
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.