What does it feel like to leave a medical career behind and step into the shoes of an entrepreneur? This is the bold move Dr. Hokehe Eko, a pediatrician from Oklahoma, took when she decided to prioritize her mental health and her children over her conventional job. She turned her attention towards solving a pressing problem within her state – the long waitlist for autism evaluations and the need for specialized pediatric care postpartum. Dr. Eko didn’t just identify the problem, she became the solution by creating her own training program.
Can you imagine the transformation that comes with swapping your doctor’s coat for the hat of a business owner and CEO? Dr. Eko takes us through her journey of self-discovery and growth at the Entremd Business School. She bares her struggles, the discomfort of uncertainty, and the triumph found in deciding and taking action. We delve into intriguing discussions about ‘eating the frogs’ – a metaphor for tackling the hard and necessary tasks, and the invaluable role of mentorship and asking for help.
Witnessing Dr. Eko’s journey will make you understand the ripple effects of actions such as hers. Not only did she make a massive impact in her business, Glow Pediatrics, but also experienced profound changes in her personal life. She’s using her journey to teach her children invaluable lessons, and utilizing her unique gifts to aid parents struggling with their children’s ADHD and autism. Join us in exploring the power of massive action, and the irreplaceable role of community and accountability in tasting success. Follow Dr. Eko’s inspiring journey on her website, Glow Pediatrics, Instagram, and Facebook.
When you are ready to work with us, here are three ways.
1. EntreMD Business School Advance – If you are looking to make a 180 turnaround in your business in 180 days, this is the program for you.
2. EntreMD Business School Grow – This is our year long program with a track record of producing physician entrepreneurs who are building 6, 7 and 7+ figure businesses. They do this while building their dream lives!
3. EntreMD Business School Scale – This is our high-level mastermind for physicians who have crossed the seven figure milestone and want to build their businesses to be well oiled machines that can run without them.
More from me:
COMMUNITY: EntreMD Private Group on Facebook
Join a group of physicians who have decided to build profitable businesses, so they have the freedom to live life and practice medicine on their terms.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/drunachukwu
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drunachukwu
TikTok – https://firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn – www.linkedIn.com/in/druna
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@DrUnachukwu
WORK WITH ME
EntreMD Business School – https://www.entremd.com/business
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.