What does it really take to make an impactful transition from a burnt-out physician to a thriving entrepreneur? In our latest episode, we got the chance to sit down with Dr. Rinku Mara, a pediatric endocrinologist who dared to take that leap. Dr. Rinku shares her compelling journey of resilience and dedication, from academia and private practice to becoming a medical director, eventually leaving that behind to create a healthcare practice on her terms.
Dr. Rinku’s entrepreneurial journey was not without challenges. She informs us about the importance of documenting even the most seemingly insignificant wins and how they can create massive momentum. Dr. Rinku shares insights about her strategic use of social media, and the value of physician referrals in growing her business. She also discusses the crucial role of setting boundaries and entrusting tasks to a competent team for the overall success and well-being of the business.
This episode is not just about Dr. Rinku’s inspiring journey but also about the EntreMD Business School’s transformative impact on her entrepreneurial endeavors. Our conversation veers into how creating and maintaining meaningful connections can significantly influence businesses. We delve into the powerful trifecta of coaching, accountability, and community that the EntreMD Business School offers to aid physicians in building multiple seven-figure businesses. Tune in and get ready to be inspired and empowered to begin your own entrepreneurial journey in the world of medicine.
When you are ready to work with us, here are three ways.
1. EntreMD Business School Advance – If you are looking to make a 180 turnaround in your business in 180 days, this is the program for you.
2. EntreMD Business School Grow – This is our year long program with a track record of producing physician entrepreneurs who are building 6, 7 and 7+ figure businesses. They do this while building their dream lives!
3. EntreMD Business School Scale – This is our high-level mastermind for physicians who have crossed the seven figure milestone and want to build their businesses to be well oiled machines that can run without them.
More from me:
COMMUNITY: EntreMD Private Group on Facebook
Join a group of physicians who have decided to build profitable businesses, so they have the freedom to live life and practice medicine on their terms.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/drunachukwu
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drunachukwu
TikTok – https://email@example.com
LinkedIn – www.linkedIn.com/in/druna
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@DrUnachukwu
WORK WITH ME
EntreMD Business School – https://www.entremd.com/business
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.