Ready to tackle the elephant in the room?
As a business owner, having difficult conversations is an inevitable, yet often dreaded, part of leadership.
However, we’ve got you covered in our latest podcast episode as we discuss how you, as a physician entrepreneur, can handle these tough situations with grace and respect.
Imagine a physician in your practice who’s three months behind on paperwork, causing a cash flow problem. We take on this scenario, demonstrating the best way to navigate the problem, ask the right questions and foster an understanding between all parties involved.
But that’s not all.
We also delve into the complexities of ensuring everyone within the team feels heard and understood when they are struggling.
Picture a physician overwhelmed with the workload.
We guide you through strategies of scheduling a meeting, crafting a resolution, and exploring potential solutions.
We further discuss the importance of follow-ups and accountability measures to ensure the chosen solution works effectively.
By the end of the episode, you will be equipped with the tools needed to handle any difficult conversation that comes your way, ensuring you maintain a harmonious working environment.
When you are ready to work with us, here are three ways.
1. EntreMD Business School Advance – If you are looking to make a 180 turnaround in your business in 180 days, this is the program for you.
2. EntreMD Business School Grow – This is our year long program with a track record of producing physician entrepreneurs who are building 6, 7 and 7+ figure businesses. They do this while building their dream lives!
3. EntreMD Business School Scale – This is our high-level mastermind for physicians who have crossed the seven figure milestone and want to build their businesses to be well oiled machines that can run without them.
More from me:
COMMUNITY: EntreMD Private Group on Facebook
Join a group of physicians who have decided to build profitable businesses, so they have the freedom to live life and practice medicine on their terms.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/drunachukwu
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drunachukwu
TikTok – https://email@example.com
LinkedIn – www.linkedIn.com/in/druna
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@DrUnachukwu
WORK WITH ME
EntreMD Business School – https://www.entremd.com/business
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.