Are you feeling trapped in a whirlwind of tasks, deadlines, and responsibilities? It’s time to break free! Today, we’re navigating the murky waters of overwhelm that often engulf us as physicians and entrepreneurs. And guess what? It’s okay to feel overwhelmed. It only makes us human.
Embark on this enlightening journey as we tackle how to prioritize work, balance rest, and focus on the activities that give us the most bang for our buck. We’ll uncover the secret of the 20/80 rule and how to make it work for you, create your ideal work week, and identify those activities that have sparked past success. Together, we’ll also weed out the tasks that might be overwhelming you and put together a robust plan of action.
Finally, we’ll arm you with seven, yes seven, powerful tips to better manage your time, prioritize tasks like a pro, and conquer overwhelm. From mastering the art of saying ‘no’ more often to planning your week ahead of time, these strategies are primed to keep you ahead of your tasks and free from overwhelm. Plus, we’ll delve into the art of resilience, an essential tool for these challenging times, and how taking time for yourself can help you build this muscle and radiate positive influence. Get ready to rise above the overwhelm and thrive!
When you are ready to work with us, here are three ways.
1. EntreMD Business School Advance – If you are looking to make a 180 turnaround in your business in 180 days, this is the program for you.
2. EntreMD Business School Grow – This is our year long program with a track record of producing physician entrepreneurs who are building 6, 7 and 7+ figure businesses. They do this while building their dream lives!
3. EntreMD Business School Scale – This is our high-level mastermind for physicians who have crossed the seven figure milestone and want to build their businesses to be well oiled machines that can run without them.
More from me:
COMMUNITY: EntreMD Private Group on Facebook
Join a group of physicians who have decided to build profitable businesses, so they have the freedom to live life and practice medicine on their terms.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/drunachukwu
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drunachukwu
TikTok – https://email@example.com
LinkedIn – www.linkedIn.com/in/druna
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@DrUnachukwu
WORK WITH ME
EntreMD Business School – https://www.entremd.com/business
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.